Sunday 10 March 2024

Diana Was At Work,

so a quiet day for myself, 


I decided to make part 6 of my trip to Singapore, in this video I firstly looked at some of the arowanas, (Scleropages formosus), on display, as well as a trade show there was also a fish show, the arowanas were the fish of the show, some costing literally tens of thousands of pounds, I then looked at marine aquariums set up as what is known as ‘furnished aquariums’, featuring fish and invertebrates,

when I finished the video it was time for Last Action Hero, released over 30 years ago one of the many movies that just has not seemed to have aged, so funny in places, with many actors making cameo appearances, but you have to be quick to spot them, like the man made from liquid metal from Terminator 2: Judgment Day who walks out of the door to the police station as the character you are watching walks in, great fun,

a read and a sherry as it started to become dark outside, I had finished the latest copy of Private Eye, 

so back to the first of the Wilt books by Tom Sharpe which I read so many years ago and enjoyed them so much I thought I would read them again,

after a read, a prawn cocktail, 

followed by liver and bacon with onions and mash, 'Cheers!',

I then relaxed with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which I thoroughly enjoyed having read the book and watched the 1981 version, what a all star cast, Martin Freeman, Sam Rockwell, Mos Def, Zooey Deschanel, Bill Nighy, Anna Chancellor, John Malkovich, and the voices of Stephen Fry, Helen Mirren, Thomas Lennon, Richard Griffiths, Ian McNeice, Bill Bailey and Alan Rickman,

 next Alexander, I had bought the DVD version so it was on 2 discs, I watched the first one and what a treat it was, released in 2005 we just sort of missed its release, again with a great cast, Colin Farrell, Val Kilmer, Anthony Hopkins, Angelina Jolie, Rosario Dawson, Jared Leto, the sets, locations and costumes first class, I am looking forward to watching the second disc in the coming week, after which Diana retuned home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat as we watched a Have I Got More News For You before we were off to bed.


No comments: