Saturday 30 March 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as I have tickets for the 07.04 train from Beckenham Junction,


 I will hopefully eventually arrive in Winchester, back to Friday, I had another quiet day, in the afternoon I watched Godzilla, the 2014 version, I have to say I preferred the 1998 release, but there it is,

in the evening a read and a sherry, 

onion bhajis for this evenings starter,

eyes down and tuck in,

followed by a huge chicken tikka masala,

'Cheers!',

in the evening I was out to meet with Steve in the club, which was remarkably empty, we chatted the night away, after we said our farewells we made our way to our homes, I arrived about 20 minutes before Diana so it was feet up for a coffee, as we watched a Have I Got More News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: