Saturday 23 March 2024

Diana Was Off To Work,

I called into the shop,


I had to drop off some printing, also whilst there I decided to take home literally hundreds of slides that I had taken over the years both 35 mm and 6 X 4.5 all transparencies, and there is the problem, I do not have a scanner that will scan and copy them, it looks like I have my birthday present already worked out! I spent most of the day looking at them, in the end I had a sore arm holding most of them up to the light to see what they were, mostly fish, but quite a few from the 1980s of the Royal Palace in Bangkok,

and amongst them few black and white photograph, of, you guessed it, 

me!

also a photograph of myself and now Doctor David Sands, who is a authority on Corydoras catfish, as it happens I made a post about his visit to Kingfisheries in July 2019

in the evening time for my read, 

my meal for tonight, chicken noodle soup with sweet corn, 

'Cheers!',

next out and past the magnolia tree, 

on to a number 54 then a 227 bus to arrive at the Moon & Stars, to meet Steve,

and here he is, a balance drink, a half in each hand! we chatted the night away, before saying our farewells,

a change of buses at the cinema and I beat Diana home, as soon as she arrived it was feet up for a coffee whilst we watched a Have I Got More News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: