Friday 22 March 2024

I Had To Laugh When I Read This Headline,

'The UK's EV sector is rapidly unravelling',


image Volta Trucks/PA well who would have thought that? it is a fact that EV make more pollution and contribute to child abuse in manufacture and use than anything else, other than than a bicycle, from the story:

'only a couple of years ago, investors were prepared to throw bags of money at them at heady valuations. Lunaz was once reportedly worth $200 million, Volta had raised 300 million euros at a 600 million valuation and Arrival once hit a giddy $13 billion market cap on the Nasdaq.'

as for cars apart from companies applying for the tax credits, I would guess that the public uptake on EVs is pretty poor, as I have always maintained that without governments making you buy EVs they will never sell in the numbers hoped for, for myself, go green, go hydrogen! as an aside, 

the article I referred to is here.


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana-
COMMON SENSE PREVAILS!!!
👍👍👍👍
Regards
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, it is taking some time, but at last here and there the bubble is staring burst! best regards, Stan and Diana.