I keep meaning to mention that I bought some Marmite,
as a change for breakfast, a thin layer of Marmite on butter toast is so nice, I am guessing the Australian equivalent is Vegemite, both have a loyal following and both have two camps, either you love it or hate it, I love it!
today was another day of the crows,
taking turns to eat the peanuts,
occasionally with one trying to out manoeuvrer the other,
there was plenty to go around,
after eating,
they were off,
making room for another one,
and away!
making room for the next one,
before he too,
was off,
then the turn of juniour, but he has a slight problem, I noticed it a few days ago,
he appears to have tumours or a similar growth,
on his feet/claws,
they do not seem to bother him, he comes and goes as well as his parents, I spent the day re-packing my carry on camera bag, which brought me nicely up to my evening meal,
read and sherry, the latest issue of Private Eye had just arrived, I have mention one featured often before that I like, number crunching, here are the two in this issue,
and a final reckoning and compensation for the innocent postmasters still goes on and on,
why when I was in my career's master's talk did I not land a job like the one Susan Davy had?
on to my main course, a delicious beef stew, 'Cheers!', then feet up for another one from the excellent,
Hornblower, a great series, each episode nearly 2 hours long, just as it finished Diana arrived home and
American Gangster, had just started, a look at the other side of law enforcement when both brother officers in the police force and the criminals are against a serving policeman, also the downfall of Frank Lucas, (1930 - 2017), and the officer that brought him down, Richie Roberts, although both Lucas and Roberts were talking to other after Franks release, the true story is here, but he, (Richie), has somewhat fallen from grace according to this article, as it happens we had both watched the film before but it was nice to watch again, after which we were off to bed.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment