Thursday, 8 October 2026

For Some Reason There Were No Foxes Today,

but the crows made up for it, 


it was a non stop food fest for them, 

both parents,

and the youngster, 

repeatedly, 

called by, 

for peanuts on the window sill,

the last one, 

then goodbye, 

as they then started burying the peanuts in the garden, this is junior above, you can just see the white of his white wing patches, I spent the day packing all of the accessories that I will need for my upcoming trip, unfortunately due to using a small bag to go in the 4x4 as requested, I am so short of space, the tripod good as it is takes up so much room, what little is left is not as much as I would like, but there it is, on to my evening meal, 

first a read and a milk, driving tonight, 

then a huge bowl of delicious beef stew that Diana had left, 'Cheers!', next of to a meeting of the Beckenham Photographic Society, this evening we had a presentation from a professional photographer whose name I have forgotten, note to self, must take notes! the talk was so interesting, he had in 1 year travelled to 73 countries on various commissions, working for some of the most well known UK and International companies, after which I was off to pick up Diana from work, arriving home it was feet up for a real treat, a nearly 2 hour long special about the life and times of Buster Keaton, titled:

The Great Buster - A Celebration, and what a treat it was, remembered in the UK for so many silent films, this documentary also looked at his later career in shows, series and advertisements, so many different sides to his lifelong career, as it ended we were off to bed.


No comments: