first thing this morning,
but the crows soon made their presence known,
they always try to get,
the very last peanut,
they all do,
got it!
another pile of nuts,
nearly all gone,
then the fox arrived,
so peanuts on the ground,
which attracted the magpies and the crows,
I was still fascinated,
by the youngster,
this years fledgling,
with the white colouration on his wings, so I took all of the above today, it was soon time for my Saturday afternoon film, so the newest,
The Bounty, of the three films I have just watched depicting the mutiny this it appears is the closest to what really happened, as an aside I read this article about the mutiny, if you have time grab a coffee, it is interesting read, which brought me nicely up to my evening,
read and sherry, one of the many things I enjoy about reading Private Eye is a small feature called 'Number Crunching' this from the latest issue,
how do people come to be in jobs like these? they were never offered ay my careers talk in the last year at school!
never mind, 'Cheers!', on to my evening film, a scary dairy,
The Mist, from one reviewer:
"This is one of the most heart breaking and depressing horror movies I have ever witnessed. I still have trouble stomaching the ending. The characters and acting were great and creatures were creepy. This is definitely not for the faint of heart".
and that sums it up quite well, after which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat, as we settled down to a Midsomer Murder, 2 hours later we were off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment