I put on the 120mm macro lens,
in the distance, a sort of nice happening,
a group of ring necked parrots seem to be looking for somewhere to nest, nice to look at, but the noise from one of their nest sites is not pleasant at all,
the fox called by,
and then a second one arrived,
and a regular but unusual guest, a crow, this years hatchling,
he visits almost every day, but he has strange markings on his wings, if you look carefully you can see a white patch,
but it is not just a patch,
each wing has a almost symmetrical,
white marking,
I managed to take a few photographs,
as he came into land,
dodging the foxes, after which I printed to two prints I was going to print yesterday,
will be entered into the November print competition, as it happens I will be in Thailand or the Philippines when it takes place, so I will ask one of the club members to enter them for me, next out to the front garden,
on our last trip to Coolings, we had bought a armful of daffodils and crocus to plant,
we had borrowed a fork and spade from Kai, so let the digging commence! I do not have a clue about planting them, so I dug several holes, placed a few bulbs in each and watered them,
covered them over and watered them again, I have a feeling they will not do well, the soil was a dry as a desert, and not a single sign of a worm, not a good sign, but there it is, I will pop out tomorrow and give them a water, inside a wash and brush up, just in time for my evening meal, I then decided on a film as there was not much on the usual television, having just watched the 1935 version of Mutiny on the Bounty, I decided to watch the 1962 version with Marlon Brando and Trevor Howard, so feet up for,
Mutiny on the Bounty, as it happens the movie was on 2 discs, I watched the first one then waited for a call from Diana, she was stopping off at Kai's on the way home, but then a surprise, Diana walked through the door, Kai had given her a lift home, so a coffee and a chat as we settled down to watch,
the Brothers Grimm, in which two brothers who trade in deceit by pretending to remove spirits and ghosts from towns are put to the test when a real situation develops, we watched it about half way through then Diana was off to bed, a 05.00AM start today, and then tomorrow even worse, a 04.00AM start! for myself a Have I Got A Bit More News For You, before I too was off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.png)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment