I decided to have another play with the glass ball,
I tried 3 different lenses,
with varying degrees of failure,
I guess it did not help,
that I was shooting towards the sun, but it was the only window I could use unless I wanted to move the dining table and chairs out of the bay window,
I finally ended up with this,
which sort of looked in focus, but shooting through a glass ball the image is upside down,
so here it is downside up, after which we had, after Diana finished work, arranged to meet in O'Neil's, as a regular customer I had been given a weekday 30% off voucher,
and here we are,
drinks ordered,
a huge beef burger and chips for Diana,
steak and chips for myself, with a extra add on of prawns, so a turf and surf,
plus a few onion rings,
what a feast!
and here is Diana,
and a 'Cheers!', from myself,
we then shared a Baileys ice cream sundae, it was all so nice, the bill with the 30% off of our bill including service charge a very reasonable £38.52 plus another £8.40 as we ordered a dessert and could only use the 30% off voucher once, I have to say the pub looked so nice with its Halloween decorations being put up, next a walk through the park and home, where it was feet up for a film, Diana decided on,
The Other Boleyn Girl, which we both enjoyed watching again, we do like costume/period/drama films, after which a Have I Got A Bit More News For You before we were off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)
%20(Copy).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment