Tuesday 27 July 2010

Some Thing I Do Most Days Is Shave,

some times twice a day,

I had not thought about it much till I noticed that ShaveMate have now copied the South Koran company Dorco who have been selling a six-blade razor since 2008 and introduced to the West the ShaveMate Titan 6, which has six blades, I had used the three-blade Gillette "Mach3" and found it did give a smooth close shave, but then went back to buying disposables, but having seen the commercial I might try a ShaveMate Titan 6, at only $9.95 for three razors and a shower clip it looks to good to be true!

I mean look at the features, Real Shaving Cream Inside Handle• Six Premium Coated Inline Blades• Flex-Neck Technology• Aqua-Flow Blade Rinse • On /Off Valve Button• Non-Slip Grip Handle, as the article says, "It's a shaving revolution."

No comments: