Friday 29 July 2011

Down To The Bank Again!

where does all the money go?
I guess we spent some of it in Phuket, but we had a whale of a time,
the only problem being that when we arrived back in Pattaya I spent quiet a bit of time updating our blog, I have heard so many stories of people using Internet shops and having passwords stolen that I always up date the blog when we return home, so today we were off to Wattana Computers opposite Foodland to have a look at the price of laptops so I can update the blog every day when we are next away, the view from the car park looking towards Foodland,
Wattana side entrance, I have been told that Acer is a reliable make to go for, also to make sure it has factory installed Windows 7, rather than have the operating system installed locally, if it sounds like I know what I am talking about I am just repeating comments from folks wiser than me, but the problem is that over here Acer now do not ship with factory installed Windows 7, well looking at their brochure they do, just one model at 39,900 baht a bit out of my price range, so it looks like I will have to look else where for one to buy,
just a few yards down the road are the flower stalls, so we stopped off there,
it appears that begonias are in bloom at this time of the year,
we also had a look at the bonsai stall,
I quiet liked this two tree pot,
a nice twisted trunk on this one,
yours for 1,200 baht,
as we went past a motorcycle dealership we noticed this parked outside,
a huge shoe, there must have been a reason for it being there, but there was no signage to say why it was there,
it was still fairly early when we called into the market, so not many stalls had been set up,
first stop two fresh coconuts for Diana,
onions and potatoes for this evening,
bar-b-qued fish for Diana,
as it appears the mango season is over we purchased some bananas and a pineapple to make slushies from,
it was late in the afternoon so we had our evening meal I was watching the news trying to catch up on world events when we received a call to say there was a leaving party at Margaritaville for Willie and Jean, so glad rags on and over we went,
Jay with Precil and Mike with Riza were already there,
and of course Willie,
the girls in party mode,
the evening just slipped away, all too soon at 02.30 in the morning Mike very kindly gave us all a lift home, so when we arrived it was time for bed.

No comments: