Sunday 4 May 2014

Sunday Again!

so of for lunch,


 we had arranged to meet Mr. Tony at the Punch and Judy, so we made our way there,

 we meet up with Mr. Tony and spent some time chatting away, then we ordered our starters, chicken liver pate for Mr. Tony,

 garlic bread for the family,

 a prawn cocktail for myself,

then on to our main courses, beef stew for Dioshane,

 cordon blue for Sandio,

 lasagna for Mum,

 and Diana,

 Mr. Tony and myself both decided on the roast lamb,

 followed by a chocolate moose for Mr. Tony,

 and a apple crumble with custard for myself and Diana, the family decided on a magnum each we we arrived back home,

I guess all of the past weeks activity caught up with me as I nodded off, but here is the good news when I weighed myself I had actually lost weight! 82.9Kgs when we left last week, 81.9Kg as of this evening, this going on holiday seems to be doing me good! we said our goodbyes to Mr. Tony,

then out with the Monopoly board, Sandio won in no uncertain terms, we watched a couple of episodes of The Chase, then we were all off to bed.

No comments: