Sunday 4 May 2014

We Arrived,

at a beautiful sun kissed beach,


the boats tied up,

and we made our ashore,

further out in the bay,

there was one boat, that did not quite make it,

we were doing OK though,

Sandio, 

and Dioshane were having fun in the sand,

it was a bit overcast when we left, but now the weather had brightened,

lunch time!

there was a selection of foods to chose from,

not a cloudless day, but pleasant enough,

we all settle down to eat,

and then take a few pictures,

the girls wanted to be in them,

with the blue,

of the sea,

and the sky,

we made our way back to the boat,


 as usual the normal disclaimer, I am not sure if this video will work, but a look along the beach,

where the crew had cleared away the main meal,

and had brought the desserts ashore,

the family played in the sea,

but I gave the girls a shock,

when I handed Sandio a small hermit crab that I had found,

I also had a Robinson Crusoe hat,

and a Robinson Crusoe seat,


but a modern beer,

siesta time,

I am sure some one is trying to take my photograph,

oh well,

at least Sandio found it funny,

Mum and Diana share a joke,

lunch over we made a move to the last island on our schedule,

we had been here once before when it seemed to have more than it's fair share of cats,

past the island shrine,

to the restaurant,

what a lovely beach, not a soul in sight,

I made my way back to the restaurant,

again no one in sight,

coconuts and soft drinks all round,

the cats had more sense than to go outside,

when they could stay in the shade,

when I said soft drinks all round, I meant I had a beer,

I noticed I was sitting under a member of the poison ivy family, the nuts of which many of us eat,

a cashew tree,


which is why you will never see unprocessed nuts for sale,

next a move home, there is almost nothing as pleasing as listening to two 200 horse power V6 engines on full song, well maybe a couple of V8's,

every body is happy as we had a great day out,

back at the hotel,

a quick swim,

a bit of finger food,

then football!

some more finger food,

then our main courses,

steak rolls,

and curry's,

ice cream for dessert,

well crumble for me which I shared with Diana, then for all of us off to bed.


No comments: