Tuesday 20 May 2014

We Are Out Early Today,

so straight on with today's post,


 we did not go out, but Phil called round for a tea and a chat, I did take a couple of pictures of Diana's tomato plants, they are growing really well,

and we even have the makings of a salad, one flower has borne fruit, only a quarter of an inch in size but at least there is one, I guess we will be checking every day now to see if it has any brothers or sisters,

I finally finished scanning my new stamps, what I do is to scan the new page or pages that the new stamps have been added to, I then add them to each album deleting the page that the new page replaces in my computer into the appropriate album, that way I can see at a glance if I have a stamp or not with out looking through the physical album, 


I then wanted to print a few things, as usual the printer did not want to play, so after spending much of the afternoon cleaning, installing and re-installing the software I finally gave up, so a trip to TukCom tomorrow is already a job on the cards, we watched television in the evening after our meal, then feet up for a couple from The Chase, then a Bones fest, we watched 4 or 5 of them back to back, by now it was late so we were off to bed.


No comments: