Saturday 25 November 2023

I Had A Distinct Feelings Of Déjà vu,

as our second new fridge/freezer arrived in under a week!,


as always although we are only one floor up,

there are so many steps, 

out with the old, and in with the new,

a pity the first one did not work as it should have done, but there it is, Hotpoint with no fuss at all swapped it for another new one, and a great job by the guys bringing in the new one and taking away the faulty one, in no time it was time for me to meet Steve in the club, we had to wait for 3 hours before switching the fridge on, so I left Diana to put all of our food away into the fridge, 

it was a chilly night, but some of the tennis courts were being put to good use,

not many people in the club tonight, Steve and myself chatted the evening away, after saying our farewell we made a move for our homes, as Diana had another early start she had already retired,

 for myself I decided to watch Elizabeth, we had watched the film before, but it was enjoyable to watch again, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: