Wednesday 22 November 2023

Wednesday Has Raced Around Again,

so as soon as I post this,


I will be out to visit Duncan, so only one post today, back to Tuesday, I had a quiet day, so a play with a infrared image, this one from the grounds and in the garden of Fulham Place, the photograph out of the IR camera,

I used a reversal filter that took images from 665nm to 720nm 

and added few clouds from a normal photograph, 

and a tad more colour, it all sounds pretty quick, but it all took some time of trial by error to achieve the result I liked, as I have mentioned before IR photography is not to everyone's taste, but I enjoy playing with colours to produce a totally different image, this is the first time I have gone this route of swapping the image from 665nm to 720nm with a IR photograph, the next bit was easy, 

colour to black and white, 

and lastly a antique look to the photograph, by which time Diana had returned home, she was a bit late as she meet Wilma in Bromley, and the girls had a coffee and a look around the Christmas town in the High Street, 

and had brought home a couple of German bratwurst sausages in a roll for our evening meal, delicious! after which it was BattleBots, and two from Midsomer Murder before we were of to bed. 


No comments: