Sunday 26 November 2023

The New Refrigerator/freezer,

seems to be working,


so time for me to put back all of our refrigerator magnets, but first out with the hot glue gun, a number of them had dropped off and needed to be mended, also on some of them the magnet had become detached from the top of them, all sorted, so putting them back begun, at the top right all of the ones we made of us, the rest bought from places we had visited,

there was not enough room on the top door, 

so the freezer had some as well, 

at the bottom of the door, ones we had bought, but were of inferior quality, in the time they were on display they had faded so badly, by now Diana had returned home, her last early shift and next week she is on holiday,
 
time for my evening read and a sherry, tonight I finished this book,


the book comprises of a number of short stories, and I have to say I enjoyed reading them, I may even buy a few of the other years available when my supply of books I have not read runs out,

time to tuck in, tonight a selection of Indian starters, 

brain food for our main course poached salmon with vegetables, 

'Cheers!',

well I had to have one of myself and the tree,

for dessert a real treat, 

a pistachio topped ice cream, with chocolate at the bottom, diet starts next week! next feet up for a film, 

Jack the Giant Slayer, as you might expect great special effects, and a fun plot similar to the story, after which Diana was off to bed, she was still a tad tired from this mornings early start, for myself the snooker battle between Wilson and ClarkeJamie Clarke was 5-1 down only to seal an amazing 6-5 win over Kyren Wilson and earn a place in the UK Championship last 16, what a match, it seemed a impossible uphill struggle, but Clarke pulled it off, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: