Wednesday 8 November 2023

As Soon As Soon As I Post This,

I will be out,


as it is Wednesday and I will be visiting Duncan, back to Tuesday, I had a lazy day planned, but that all went mustang when I opened the refrigerator, most things in it were almost frozen, on closer examination at the back inside of the refrigerator was a block of ice, the size of which it that looked like it had broken off of the Ross Ice Shelf, the automatic defrost feature had decided to stage a strike! so upstairs to find the cool box we use on picnics and unload the refrigerator, it was an age waiting for the ice to defrost and mop up the water inside, I then gave it another hour or so, just in case deep inside some ice had still to melt, it was not long after I took the cool box upstairs that Diana arrived home, so a coffee and and a chat, after which it was a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, next BattleBots and then a real treat, 

screen shot BBC tonight we watched Planet Earth III - Deserts and Grasslands, which featured the cutest pups you can imagine, of the rare, fruit-eating maned wolf, (Chrysocyon brachyurus), the mother and her pups stole the hearts of all concerned, but Mother Nature later, although not in the program, showed how cruel she really could be, after filming ended, the mother maned wolf and two of her three puppies that featured in the programme were found dead on neighbouring farmland having drowned in drainage ditches used to feed the crops, I have to say the series is excellent, we have both thoroughly enjoyed all three so far and are looking forward to the rest, after which it was ITVX for a Midsomer Murder before Diana was off to bed, another early start tomorrow, 

image feldgrau.com for myself a documentary about the Z2 Georg Thiele, a German Type 1934-class destroyer. Built in 1934, the ill-fated vessel was only active for six short years before it was run aground during World War II, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: