Wednesday, 23 September 2026

In The Afternoon,

I dropped Diana off to work, 

which left a few hours before my meal to watch a little daytime television, it was dire! I had no idea daytime shows could be so mind-numbingly bad, people on couches with no discernible aim in life talking to so called stars/personalities/famous people, none of whom I had heard of, or indeed had the slightest interest in as they then pontificated their views on subjects way over their pay grade, thank goodness Outback Opal Hunters started after which it was time for my evening meal, I followed that with, 

 The Three Musketeers, I am sure we all know the story, but this one features gallons supported by balloons taking the battle in to the skies, I thought this would leave me enough time before I picked Diana up from her late shift to finish, 

The Last Duel, but I was wrong, I still had some time to go as my alarm went off to remind me to pick up Diana, arriving home, feet up for a coffee and a chat and then a bit of a treat, a double helping of Have I Got A Bit More News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: