Friday, 18 September 2026

A Very Short,

and quick post today,

 as we are going into Bromley before Diana goes to work, after I dropped her off yesterday afternoon I looked at a few things my camera can do, photo stacking being one of them, it is not as easy as I thought, but then I am pretty hopeless at this sort of thing, after a few mind numbing You Tube videos I had my evening meal, followed by the usual Outback Opal Hunters, then a film, a pity that Diana was at work as it happens, we just love comedy, especial slap-stick, well there was more of that in,

 Scary Movie 4 than you could shake a stick at! great fun! I then started to watch a movie which was a tad more serious, 

The Blue Max, about half way through it I had to leave to pick Diana up from work, I will watch the rest of it another evening, arriving home it was feet up for a Have I Got A Bit More News For You followed by a Bangers & Cash before we were off to bed.


No comments: