Sunday, 6 September 2026

It Is Going To Be A Short Post Today,


and no post until Wednesday, 


as Diana actually has three consecutive days off, back to Saturday, I played with a glass globe, firstly a photograph out of the window,

then one of the same scene, but through a globe, 

which I removed the background from, 

then put it over the original photograph, it took an age getting the globe exactly where I wanted it on the tripod with the camera, and the result? I was totally underwhelmed! after my evening meal I watched,

 Waterloo, a epic movie and no mistake, great story, scenes and with a star studded cast of literally thousands! after which Diana arrived home, so, 

 Enemy of the State, it was, a very enjoyable if somewhat disturbing movie, I am guessing that by now, (the film was released in 1998), many of the surveillance items used are now in fact up and running and also available to those that want them, next as we have an early start tomorrow we were off to bed.


No comments: