I dropped Diana off at work,
on the way back home I called into Sainsbury's our CO2 cylinder needed exchanging, and of course they had none in stock, as it happens I was told they had none on Tuesday, the manger was called, he assured me they would be back in stock tomorrow, (Friday) but could not give a time, so another trip to Sainsbury's on Saturday, as with my luck they will arrive just as the store is closing, and this is the problem with the Internet age, go onto the web site, they are in stock, but go to the store and they are not, and the real rub? you cannot telephone the store to find out if they really are in stock, so back home for a few YouTube videos until my evening meal, then a Zoom meeting for all of us going to Namibia in 5 weeks time, we will all be under the leadership, of Will Gray for a 17 day photo workshop, to say I am looking forward to it is a huge understatement! a very successful meeting after which feet up for,
The Last Castle, a enjoyable if slightly far fetched plot, as it finished it was then then the time to pick up Diana, arriving home we decided to finnish Sleepy Hollow, which we did before we were off to bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment