I started getting a few things together,
for my upcoming trip, only 5 weeks to go, I started by charging all of the batteries and keeping their chargers to one side, and after putting the tripod in my case packing the little space that was left with clothes, topping it off with my hat, this was just a trail run to see how much space I had for clothes, in the evening,
time for my read and sherry, the latest issue of Private Eye a day late this week, I followed that with,
a huge chilli-con-carne that Diana had made for me, 'Cheers!', next a real treat, the
New World Symphony at the Proms, if you missed it the programme was Dvorak’s epic, Britten’s Young Person’s Guide to the
Orchestra and a new triple concerto for BBC Young Musician star alumni Sheku
Kanneh-Mason, Jess Gillam and Ben Goldscheider, a pleasure indeed, I then went for a period film that I like so much,
The King, it was, I had watched it before, but just fancied watching it again, as it finished Diana arrived home so a coffee and a chat before we were both off to bed.
.jpeg)
%20(Copy).jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment