Wednesday 30 September 2015

A Trip To TukCom,

started the day,


 I needed to go to the bank so I chose the one here,

 which meant I could treat myself to an ice coffee to drink when I returned home,

 looking towards Pattaya Tai blue skies which made a change,

next stop the Punch and Judy,

 for a late breakfast/early lunch with Steve and Jim,

I decided on a prawn cocktail,

we were also joined by Andrew, we chatted for a couple of hours, then home for a spot of television,

as night fell it was then glad rags on as Barry called round and we made our way to a new Indian restaurant that had opened up on the road that leads to Jomtien Beach, it is a hundred yards or so before you go under the arch on the right hand side, but as parking can be a problem in that area we parked opposite the Jomtien Complex and walked down,

this is the sign to look out for,


looking over the road it is almost opposite the Flying Dolphin bar,

Barry informed me that this has been an Indian restaurant for some time but has recently been taken over and refurbished,

we shared a plate of vegetable spicy fries,

'Cheers!', from both of us and for a change a medicinal white wine,

our main courses arrived, prawn massala for Barry, chicken tikka massala for myself with a selection of vegetables, we chatted the evening away, both of us reminiscing about Pattaya and how things have changed, disappeared and new ventures appeared, I thanked Barry and said our goodbyes, then it was feet up and watch a couple of shows on cable television then for me I was off to bed.


No comments: