Saturday 5 September 2015

I Have Mentioned Before,

that hardly a week goes by,


  without another personal transport system hitting the market, well here is another one, the Ninebot One, it is a a self-balancing, one-wheeled electric scooter that has a range of up to 22 miles on a single charge of its lithium battery (the battery usually takes about 1-2 hours to fully charge) and a top speed of up to 14mph, 

it is also easy to carry, just fold in the foot pedals, pop up the handle and Bob's your uncle,

for getting on and off it is most probably better left to this video, the language is Chinese, but it does have English subtitles, usual disclaimer, no I am not on commission!, as an aside I noticed that it is priced at $740 on Amazon, will I buy one each for Diana and myself? I think I would prefer to save a little more and buy a Ducati!


No comments: