Thursday 25 May 2017

As Regular As Clockwork,

the bugmen arrived,


 or I should say here,

 the buglady,

 for some reason the street was packed with cars, so their truck had to pull into the drive,

 the bugman sprayed around the inside of the house,

 then I was out to the first of the temples,

 I had planned to visit today

 I took the infrared camera with me as well,

 I say that I planed to visit, I should qualify that by say the only plan I had was to visit this huge complex in Naklua,

   it is at the junction where the road with the post office in meets the Sumkivitt Road,

 there are so many buildings here,

 and this was where my plan finished, I decided to ride out along Sumkivitt to the junction of the A36, as I was doing so I noticed a temple on the other side of the road near the junction,

 one 'U' turn later,

 and I was here, 

 snapping away, this the crematoria, back on the motorcycle, I got completely lost and found this complex, 

 with buildings scattered all over it, 

 ancient and modern,

 I drove along small county roads for quite some time, without a clue as to where I was going, I just took random turns where the road had T junctions or cross roads, until I emerged on a two lane duel carriage way, so I had to turn left, but was I going towards or away from Pattaya? after 10 minutes or so the question was answered, I recognised a tall archway on the other side of the road, I was on the A36 heading into town, but I knew the archway well a friend of mine lived on the estate the road lead to and I also knew there was a temple there, so a 'U' turn later,

 and here I was,

 in another temple complex,

 it was unfortunate that it had clouded over, but I still had a few nice pictures in both cameras,

 I then made a move for home as it looked like it was going to rain at any moment, just in time to feed the kittens, now here is a thing, the one eating now growls at all of the other kittens that try to eat, the others no matter how hungry they are, sit on the steps waiting for the leader of the pack to finish,

 it is a long wait!

 in the evening Mr. Tony called by and picked me up for a meal at the News Steak and Grill,

 it is located in the Chateau Dale Plaza, Moo.12 Thappraya Rd,

 we both decided on the same starter,

 Gambas Ajillo prawns fried with garlic & chilli,

 and for our main course, a shared a Chateaubriand steak, with a selection of vegetables, 

 and a side of potatoes each,

 all set, 

 eyes down and tuck in, 

we both were so full we declined a dessert,

then it was home and feet up to watch a film, we chose The Aviator, a great film, easy to watch and with so many special effects, after thanking Mr. Tony we said our farewells, for myself a couple more from Sherlock Holmes and I was off to bed.


No comments: