Friday 19 May 2017

We Had A Quiet Day In Doors,

in the morning first thing,


 I was greeted by the white cat, 

and just one of her kittens, the white one, that was startled as she heard the camera click, in the afternoon we watched a few game shows, then after our evening meal Steve called round, we had not seen him for a long time, the good news is that he introduced me to Dropbox, over the years I have taken and lost so many photographs where a hard-drive has failed, and I could not retrieve the literally thousands of pictures on it, well I guess many of you will know that you can store pictures in Dropbox and they will be there for ever, the slight problem is the number of pictures I will have to load far exceeds the free allowance so I will take a subscription and start up loading soon, 

after saying our farewells we the watched The Mirror Crack'd, a great who done it, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: