Sunday 25 June 2023

Diana Did Not Have To Go Into Work,

until nearly midday, 


so we had a quiet morning, after she left I was going to spend the afternoon in the garden, but warm though it was it was never really sunny, so I stayed upstairs and watched a few documentaries, 

after my evening meal it was feet up for Matilda, funny in places, but really a kids movie, which is why I liked it I guess! easy watching and a great performance by Danny Devito,

which I followed with Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, we had watched the film before, way back in 2013, here is what I wrote then, "the title says it all, the film explores the secret life of the America's greatest president, Abraham Lincoln and the untold story that shaped the nation, the president discovers blood-thirsty vampires are planning to take over the United States, Lincoln makes it his mission to eliminate them, becoming history's greatest hunter of the undead, who said history was boring? as an aside here are 5 facts about Abraham Lincoln from The History channel that you may not know about him, for myself the one facts of the five that I was not aware of was that he did not believe blacks should have the same rights as whites as he proclaimed in 1858”, and as luck would have it Diana arrived home just as it finished, so on with channel ITVX so a Midsomer Murder it was before we were off to bed.



No comments: