Friday 9 June 2023

I Had A Quiet But Busy Day,

Diana was at work as I settled down to start the blog,


as usual on our days out I took way to many photographs, but there it is, I am just hopeless at not using them once I take them on the blog, any way I spent most of the day writing the blog, I also took a break in the afternoon, it was my turn to take out the dustbins, which gave me a chance to stretch my legs, Diana returned home from work and I was still not finished! but the good news is that I find writing the blog seems to keep my mind active, not only posting what we are up to, but also on the odds and ends I read about and post as well, by the time Diana had made our evening meal I had finished, so time to relax, after a Outback Opal Hunters and a Antiques Road Trip we watched a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana was off to bed as she was tired, for myself I watched the last of Hornblower,

starring Ioan Gruffudd, but at the moment is in the news for a different reason, after which I too was off to bed.

No comments: