Saturday 17 June 2023

We Do Enjoy Eating Out,

but as a basic rule of thumb, 


I do not really like my food staring back at me! which does happen if you go to a ramen shop in Yunlin, Taiwan, all you have to do is order “Frog Frog Frog Ramen(蛙呀蛙呀蛙拉麵), the latest item on the menu of Taiwanese ramen shop Yuan Ramen (圓拉麵) and for just NT$250, at today’s rate £6.36 or $8.15 you can be stared at by your food! The owner of Yuan Ramen told Taiwan News that they were inspired by the isopod ramen that went viral on social media last month,

this is it above that we featured in May this year, back to Frog Frog Frog Ramen, apparently eating frogs is quite common around Yunlin, they decided to make their own eye-catching ramen, but with a local twist, and I think they have succeeded! as an aside if you just want to photograph the dish rather than eat it the cost is only NT$100, at today's rate £2.54 or $3.26, Frog Frog Frog Ramen consists of the shop’s classic fish soup base, classic ramen noodles, clams, and an “uncut, unpeeled” 200g frog, sprinkled with green onions, as it happens the shop will make the decision whether or not to make it a permanent item on the menu after getting more feedback, for myself as I mentioned, I would rather not have my food look at me as I am eating it!


No comments: