Tuesday 13 June 2023

If There Is One Thing I Know About Dieting,

it is to avoid fast foods,


but it appears that I have got that totally wrong! A 57-year-old Nashville man claims that he has managed to lose 60 lbs (27kg) of body weight by eating McDonald’s fast food three times a day for 100 days without a break, eating McDonald’s Big Macs, quarter-pounders, French fries, and apple fritters, Maginnis also claims that the unusual diet also helped him bring down his cholesterol, blood sugar, as well as his heart attack risk rating, but here is I guess the trick, he cut the portions he ate in half, “Half a plate to lose the weight – three-quarters of a plate to maintain the weight, any food, including McDonald’s,” Maginnis told NBC’s Today Show. “I was pre-diabetic before – down into healthy ranges now.” Maginnis first announced his unconventional diet in a TikTok video that went viral, but 100 days after starting it, he actually came back with some impressive results – he managed to drop from 238lbs (108kg) to 179.5lbs (81.4kg), by eating fast food three times per day. After seeing him shed the extra pounds, his wife joined him on his quest to show that portion control is the way to go,

 “She’s Mclovin’ it,” he jokingly said. “I think she’s beautiful now so it’s just the health reasons. We want to get into a better overall healthy weight, I wait until I have that actual heat, not my head craving foods but my body actually at that place where it’s really truly hungry,” the 57-year-old said. “Hunger, it turns out, is one of the best seasonings you can add to anything, I’m never depriving myself. I’m eating McFurries, I’m eating cinnamon rolls, I’m hitting Big Macs, I’m eating French fries,” Maginnis added. “I’m just delaying myself because I’m going eat the whole thing. I’m just not going to eat it all in one sitting.” Dieticians will say that even by cutting portions in half, Kevin is still getting well over the recommended 2,300 milligrams of sodium daily” and that many of the ingredients in fast food aren’t ideal for a healthy diet, but “Eating different macronutrients that are going to help my brain function — if I’m dead, my brain function is not going to improve, so let’s get rid of this obesity killer first,” Maginnis said, what an amazing diet, I guess after the weight loss go back to your normal foods but with smaller portions to maintain your new weight, I wonder if the same approach works with KFC?


No comments: