Sunday 18 June 2023

There Was A Fly Past To Mark The Kings Birthday,

unfortunately the only aircraft,


that I could see was two flights of helicopters, one above,

the second flight Chinooks, sorry about the mess on the sensor, I must treat myself to a new camera, or get this one repaired,

Diana was on early shift today, so when she arrived home she grabbed a few ZZZZ's I took myself into the garden,

for all of 15 minutes before it clouded over and started to rain, back inside for a couple of documentaries, 

after which it was time for a sherry and a read,

followed by our starter, scampi and squid rings,

sans the squid rings for myself,

then a real treat, gammon ham with a egg topping,

eyes down and tuck in,

we rounded off the meal with a rum baba, plus lashings of cream, diet starts next week! next a couple of Midsomer Murders as we relaxed for the weekend, no working for Diana tomorrow and we are going to visit Steve and Kai as it is Kai's birthday, and with that happy thought we were off to bed.


No comments: