Saturday 17 June 2023

Over The Years Of Taking Photographs,

I have seen a number enthusiast use one of these,


I call them a rifle stock, a great help in taking photographs using a telephoto lens, but despite its name I have never seen one looking so much as a assault gun as this one,

it is extremely versatile, and can be used to attach various items of kit, lights, microphones, you name it, 

the gun look continues as you literally have to pull the trigger after wiring your camera into the stock, but I have to ask the question, why make it look so much like a gun? the device is called Stockcam, and if you are quick you can receive 50% off as a special offer, but no mention of prices so far, 

out in the wild a great tool, and when using large lenses a great help, but in urban areas I am not sure that you would not be put under intense scrutiny by the powers that be, and you might hear a new impression of shooting a picture, with you as the star! 


No comments: