Wednesday 14 March 2018

Day 36,

the rain followed us to the UK,


 we popped into town for a few things, then Diana spent the day unpacking and washing our clothes, and getting them ready for tomorrow, 

 in the evening I was out here, the Toscana in Sidcup,

 to meet up with Lee and Sue, the restaurant is the first choice for them and after the meal I had to agree with them, for starters mussels for lee, prawns for Sue,

a salmone poppier, for myself, peeled prawns rolled in Scotch smoked salmon, delicious,

for our main course gamberoni piccanti for Lee, 

and Spigola dello Chef for Sue,

 and for myself, well it had to be a steak, 

 we skipped desserts, we were all so full, but what a find regarding restaurants, as Lee noted it is so good even midweek you have to book not just the night before, but days before! we said our farewells and I made my way back to Beckenham, tomorrow we have a busy day.


No comments: