Friday 16 March 2018

I Had A Quiet Day,

but I did pop out to TukCom,


 for some reason my telephone would not charge, I suspected the charger, so I bought a new one,

as I was out and about I decided to call in to see David from East Coast Real Estate, who I had not seen since he called round with his family to look at our cats, we chatted for some time, 

then I was at home and the good news was that it was the USB to mains charger that was not charging, so all is well now, after my evening sandwich it was feet up for another epic, Troy, followed by a fantasy adventure,

  The Legend of Tarzan, after those I watch same cable television and I was then off to bed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kеep оn writing, grеat job!

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up here, however
I thought this put up used to be good. I do not recognise who you might be however certainly you're going to a
famous blogger in the event you are not already. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy tо find tһis website. I wanted tߋ
thank yоu foг οnes tіme fⲟr this partіcularly wonderful read!!
I definitely appreciated eνery lіttle bit of іt and I have y᧐u savewd tо fav
to check οut new infrmation ᧐n ʏⲟur web site.