Thursday 15 March 2018

First Thing,

the technician form Wattana Computers called round,


 the main had drive was getting full so he needed to move some of the nonessential programs to other drives,

 Vic had called so we meet up here at the Retox sports bar, in Soi Lengkee,

 but this is where we were heading, 

 Vic fancied a pizza, I went for the English breakfast, 

 after chatting the afternoon away I grab a motorcycle taxi home passing the LK Presidential on the way,

 in the evening I was out to Cherry's, with Mr. Tony,

 a quick look at the salad bar, 

 and the starters,

 which included some sushi,

 soup of the day, pumpkin,

 for main courses there are 18 or so heated dishes,

 plus a carvery and pizza station, 

 and a good selection of desserts, 

 my first plate of starters,

 and Mr. Tony's, 

 a second plate of starters for myself,

steamed fish and spinach for Mr. Tony, the International buffet is 450 baht, the restaurant is on Third Road opposite what was once the X-Cite disco, we chatted the evening away, after Mr. Tony dropped me off at home and we said our goodbyes, 

it was a nightcap for me, a couple from Little Britain and I was off to bed.


No comments: