Saturday 17 March 2018

Diana,

found a Swensens,


  so it was ice creams for Mum,

Dad,

 and of course Diana,

 then down to Hua Hin beach,

 where evidently it was so windy,

 everybody was kite flying,

 or,

 wind surfing with a board,

 I tried wind surfing once, I was absolutely hopeless, I kept falling off, the problem being I was being swept along the beach by the tide, in the end I was exhausted, luckily Boon, the windsurf school owner, saw what was happening, and sent a water scooter as they were called those day along the beach, to tow an exhausted me, laying on the board back to the school, I had fallen off so many times, which was not a problem, it was heaving myself back onto the surfboard that exhausted me,

now this is more me, all I need is one horse power and I would be away, the good news is that they all had a great time on the beach, more from Hua Hin tomorrow.


No comments: