Sunday 18 March 2018

Saturday,

so time for a bit of maintenance, 


 for the aquarium,

 40% of the water out, 

 and replaced, 

 next stop Tesco, the place will be packed if the number of motorcycles here is anything to go by,

 a haircutathon, I did not see any signs to say what was going on,

 in the afternoon Jim and Cher called round for a chat, after saying our farewells,

 it was time for my Saturday evening meal, smoked salmon, with a tuna and a chicken sandwich,

 just as I finished Vic called by so we sat chatting, as we did so the kittens came by,

 the air plants were looking a bit ragged, 

 and now I know why, the kittens think they are toys,

 they were having a whale of a time whilst Mum on the right had a sleep,

a little later and it was time for them to go, after saying goodbye to Vic, I spent the rest of the evening listening to music, then for me I was off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and
my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.

Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!

PattayaStan said...

no problems just let me know where an when, best regards, Stan.