Thursday 22 March 2018

The Day Just Sort Of Flew Past,

having said that I chatted to Diana and Philip in the afternoon,


 and in the evening it was time to go out with Mr. Tony, Jim and Cher, to Cherry's,


 for their International buffet which is held every Wednesday and Saturday evening, lots of salad dishes to choose from,


as well as prawns in spoons and salmon,

 there was also a selection of sushi, 

 in the soup department, tom yum goong or asparagus were the choices for this evening,

 lots of heated dishes plus a carvery and pizza station, 


plus a selection of desserts,

 and special for this week strawberries, yummy!

 my first plate of starters,

 and one for the album,

 before we got into the car I popped out side for a couple of pictures, Cherry's is situated on Third Road,

 opposite what was one the X-Cite disco, the buffet was 450 baht per person, after being dropped off, for me it was feet up a night cap,

 and a couple of episodes of Planet Earth II, and with that I was of to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be
a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that
you continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, nice article and nice urging commented here,
I am in fact enjoying by these.