Saturday 22 October 2016

The Day Did Not Start Well,

for the kittens,


 Diana decided to give them a shower, starting with Hogue, 

 followed by Mariana, who then made a dash for the open bedroom door and hid under our bed,

 then the turn of Cable,

 they were soon back in their room,

 all looking very sorry for themselves, but they were soon all dry and as smooth as silk, although I must say that the fur is in fact very soft anyway, also so far despite the common belief that cats shed hair everywhere, we have not seen any cat hairs on the floor or furniture, yet,

 off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road,

 cloudy skies looking towards Jomtien, 

 if you live here or spend some time walking around town, you will see this gentleman on his motorcycle and sidecar, he sells bugs and has decorated his establishment to make it stand out,

 looking inland a few clouds,

 tonight opposite the bar just one stall, selling clothes,

 there did not seem to be any further activity on the steelworks,

 I made my way past the fresh fruit section, today they had plums for sale, later Diana bought a kilo to snack on in the week,

 the pet section seemed busy,

 I made my way to the stall that I normally by our kittens food from,

 somewhere there is the box of 12 tuna packs that is the kittens wet food, as opposed to dry pellets in packets, we still had a couple of boxes so just one box this week, 

 the markets well fed cat,

 the aquatic outlet was open,

 and this is what our fish wanted, mini sinking pellets, I had run out of them just yesterday,

 sunset over the market,

 I made my way back to the bar, then Diana joined me, she had been shopping in Tesco Lotus, then home for our evening meal, a delicious beef stew, next feet up for a few more from, 

3rd Rock From The Sun, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: