Wednesday 3 September 2008

Another day in Paradise

I called my blog Stanley's pictures, so here are a few, I took them all myself in about 1985, these were all taken on the coral islands just off the coast of Pattaya, one thing I will say is look at how clear and clean the water was then, I wish I could say the same today, the long tail boat, I forget how much it was to be taken to a quite beach, most probably 20 baht or so,

a little bit busier here, paracending in the distance,

this is the main beach on Koh Larn, no concrete buildings in those days, just chairs and tables,

someone in a hurry!

in those days there were no jet ski's, if you wanted excitement it was a water scooter, notice the outboard motor on the back, this one was 25 h.p. a few years later the fast ones started appearing with 40h.p. really scary!

No comments: