Thursday 19 December 2019

Back To Early Starts For Us,

as we neared the bus stop just before 05.00AM,



 the Christmas tree lights on for early morning workers,

 after exercises, a shower and a shave, next posting the blog, breakfast and I was on my way,

 out of the park,

 and on to the tram,

 past the gas tower at Waddon Marsh,

 to my destination, IKEA,

 lots of Christmas trees on sale,

 all the same size and same price, £5.00 each, 

 shopping done, past Foxgrove Lodge,

 into the park,

 and home,

 and this is what I bought, 

two pillows,

 for the pillow cases that Diana bought, 

 'Cheers!',

 for our evening meal tonight we were going to finish the kebab,

 and round the meal off with some chocolates,

 as I was looking, 


Diana made her choice, 

 so that was all right then!  

 these are all that was left for myself, so a couple a night will do nicely,

on to the bubbly, then feet up for a couple of quiz shows, followed by a couple from the Poirot box set and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: