Saturday 21 December 2019

We Walked To Beckenham,

to continue Christmas shopping,


 but first we had to cross the pool that was at the entrance to the drive, it must have really rained hard last night, 

 the skating rink not yet open until midday,

 shopping finished, Diana went to work whilst I walked home with the shopping, the tennis courts today empty, 

 more large puddles on the way back, and somebody managed to hit the sign, as I am sure it was upright the last time I looked at it,

 tonights bubbly,

 out again,

 I popped along to Kingfisheries, to pick up some salted RO water,

 whilst there,

 I had a look at some of the corals,

 that were for sale,

 as well as some of the plants,

 in the two aquariums that they have just for plants,

 and some of the aquarium ornaments,

 new for this visit,

 a slightly smaller battleship than the last one I saw here,

 octopussy and a whale shark I am guessing,

 and of course Dory and Nemo,

 arriving home, I had decided to replace the algae covered coral sand, 

 I syphoned out most of the coral sand,

 and replaced it with new clean coral sand,

 now looking a lot nicer than before,

 just a couple of pieces of bubble algae to pick out with a net and it all look well,

 after my evening meal I was out to meet Steve, downstairs the family in flat one had put up a Christmas tree in the small hall,

 we walked to the 227 bus stop past the Christmas tree on the green,

arriving at the Moon and Stars it was bubbly time, well it was Christmas! after bussing back we said our farewells, then just before midnight Diana called so off to the bus stop to met her, 

back home it was feet up for a nightcap and two from Bottom, firstly Carnival, followed by Digger, both of which we thoroughly enjoyed, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: