Sunday 15 December 2019

And Today's Bottle Of Bubbly Is,

this one,



 I shall enjoy that this evening,

 Diana was off to work in the morning,

 so I walked down to the bus stop with her,

 and accompanied her to Bromley, as Diana made her way to the next bus for work, I had a look around a few of the stalls in the market square, this one from Thailand,

 a few plants here,

 going back to food,

 the Japanese Street Food stall,

 I made my way past the tree,

 and one stall selling Christmas wreaths,

 arriving at Lakeland, to exchange my CO2 cylinder,

 back on the bus to Beckenham,

 by the church on the green,

 a skating rink, great fun for the young at heart,

 past Foxgrove Lodge,

and arriving home a look at the package that arrived just after midnight, my shirts from the Savile Row Company,


I decided to try again with the same photograph of the Eiffel Tower, 


 but using a different sky,


 a little more structure and colour added,


 and then a lot more,


 into black and white,


and finally an antique look to the photograph,


 Steve called around in the afternoon, after he left it was time for my evening meal, first the mornings bubbly,


 'Cheers!',


followed by my evening meal, Diana had made me a Branston pickle and cheese sandwich, delicious!

I spent the evening reading and listening to music, Diana was to have finished work at 9.00 in the evening, but was asked to work another couple of hours, which she did arriving home just before midnight, it was a very wet and windy walk home, we watched an episode of Robot Wars, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: