Tuesday 17 December 2019

We Were Up Early,

just after 05.00AM we were at the bus stop,


and Diana was on her way to start work at 06.00AM

arriving back home a quick look at tonight's advent bubbly, I am going to miss these after Christmas!

after posting the blog, I watched some television and read a little, also I used some of the canes and clips we had bought at the orchid nursery yesterday, to hold some of the blooms that were getting a bit too big for the canes that they came with, then upstairs for a play with an infrared photograph, above as it comes out of the camera.

colour swapped,

and a little added,

I then turned the photograph upside down, and added a normal sky to the reflection,

then the correct way up and added the sky to where it should be,

and this was the result,

after playing with the colours it looked like this,

I tried a black and white look,

and finally an antique look,

 I went back to the original photographs where I had not replaced the sky and change it to black and white,

and then the old fashioned look, for myself it is great fun playing with photographs, there is so much to learn about changing how they look, once they have left the camera,

 just before 7.00 in the evening Diana called to say she was on the bus, we had arranged to meet at the takeaway kebab shop for our evening take home meal,

 we decided on the mixed selection of kebabs, it does not look it, but the amount of cuts was huge,

already to go, eyes down and tuck in! by the time we finished there was still enough left over for another meal for both of us, the selection came to £19.90 including a box of salad, 

I followed with this evenings bubbly, then two from Poirot, and one from New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: