Saturday 14 December 2019

I Decided To Pop Over To Sainsburys,

in Sydenham, as they had a make your own pizza counter,


 so I thought it would be a nice surprise for Diana, who loves pizzas, lots of rain overnight, the paths drying out now, 

on to the bus and in no time I was into Sainsburys,

shopping finished, a walk past some of the houses in the park and home,

  next upstairs to play with an infrared, but to day I was going to try and put a normal sky on it, above as the infrared photograph comes out of the camera,

  colour swapped,

 some colour and sky added, but I somehow managed to import a grey band across the middle of the photograph,

  I added a lot more colour, but could not get rid of the grey band,

 I then went back and took some colour out, and tried to improve the look under the arch of the tower, enough already, I will play a little bit more tomorrow as I had to go downstairs for a delivery, the front doorbell is a tad difficult to hear in the man attic, the delivery was scheduled for 6.00 in the evening until 9.00, three hours later, it had not arrived by 8.00, but luckily a neighbour said she would sign for it,

 so off to the club to meet Steve, the group we watched a few weeks ago was playing there, namely the Part Time Punks, after listening to them and a couple of other groups, we made a move for our homes, just after 11.30 Diana called so I popped along to the bus stop,

 to pick Diana up and walk back home, 

where it was time for today's bubbly, 


we decided to watch another episode of War of the Worlds, when at 00.05 in the morning our front door bell buzzed, how strange, going down stairs it was the Hermes delivery driver, running a bit late! back to War of the Worlds, and finally we were off to bed.


No comments: