Sunday 8 December 2019

I Started The Day,

by opening the bubbly advent calendar,


 a different one every day so far,

 the squirrel, crow,

 and magpie all enjoy the peanuts,

 Diana was off to work, so I was off shopping, on the way back walking past the rear of the church,

 then through Beckenham green where the Christmas tree store seems to be doing a good trade,

 I decided to play with another image from Bayham Old Abbey, the same as yesterday a very insipid sky, the building in the distance not standing out at all,

 so a new sky and a ray of sunlight gave just the effect I wanted,

I also cleaned up the grass a little as there were a few leaves on it, great fun playing with photograph, the time just flew past, but I guess what takes me an age, if I was a professional would be completed in the blink of an eye, 

in the evening a read and a sherry,

 for my evening meal a smoked salmon salad, 

 'Cheers!',

 a couple of slices of melon for dessert, 

after 11.00 I walked Diana back through the park and then enjoyed my advent bubbly, we watched one episode of Miss Marple, the butler did it, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: