Saturday 11 January 2020

Off To The Bank,

I had a subscription to the club to pay,


 and as I do not have internet banking it was a walk to the bank, a grey day,

 as I made my way past the council Christmas tree,

 and church, 

 walking past the now renovated cinema,

 and memorial, into the bank,

 and I was on my way to Kingfisheries, in Croydon Road, Beckenham, Graham had called to tell me a new shipment of marine fish and invertebrates had arrived,

 and thought I might want to have a look,

 so I popped down and found the shop had a couple of clams, (Tridacnid/Tridacninae),

  amongst other invertebrates,

 in the invertebrate aquarium, 

I made my way home stopping at Waitrose to pick up a few items of shopping, then home and feet up, until Diana returned from her work, and she had a surprise when she did, a parcel had arrived for her,

 from a company called Coach,

 and nice it looked too,

 monogrammed as well, I guess it will be used very soon!

 after our evening meal, I popped out to the club to met up with Steve, no one in the tennis courts tonight,

in the club we chatted the night away, after saying goodbye it was home for a night cap, and then off to bed.


No comments: