Friday 31 January 2020

I Had Planned On Popping Out,

but the weather went from bad to worse,



so I saw little point in going out just to get wet, I did not have anything in particular to buy, which was just as well, so a lazy day in for myself after Diana left for work, I just watched a few documentaries and car programs on the television, 

in the evening after my evening meal and Diana had returned from work, it was feet up for this evenings film, Passengers, what a feast if you are into sci-fi special effects, the spacecraft was outstanding, as were all of the space backdrops, not a bad story too, with one or three major flaws, but there it is, well worth watching if you have not had the chance of seeing it before, we rounded the evening off with one more from Westworld as we munched the last of the roasted chestnuts that I had bought in Bromley last week, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: