Thursday 23 January 2020

The First Latte Of The Day,

well now we have the coffee pod machine,


 we might as well use it,

 and nice it was too,

 a quick walk through a grey day,

 into town for some milk amongst other bits and pieces,

 in the evening I was out,

 to meet up with Alan, Steve, 

 and Duncan at the Spice Hut in Maidstone,

 'Cheers!',

 we had a grade selection of poppadoms and starters,

 before the main course arrived,

 what a feast,

 I have forgotten all of the names of the main dishes, but I do remember there were lots of them,

 after the meal, coffees for Steve and Alan, 

 Jamaican for Duncan,

and myself,


 we chatted the night away, all of us having a good time as we chatted about all that was happening to us and the world, which we naturally put right in no time at all!

 Seve very kindly dropped me off at the station,

 where happly a train was just arriving, 

normally I just managed to miss it, but tonight my luck was in not only here but also fo my next train to Beckenham Junction, arriving home Diana was already home from work, so it was feet up for a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: